CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend

Hello ladies (and gents)... Well, to start off I'm FINALLY getting measured for my dress! I'm nervous for two reasons, one- because I was hoping to lose some weight before I got measured and well, that's not happening : (. If do lose the weight then the alterations may be costly. Well, we'll see. The dress comes in two colors-- diamond white and an ivory/off-white-ish color and will you believe I'm not quite sure yet what color to order? Well, I'm kinda sure but gosh, I wish I were totally sure! I think I've realized throughout this whole wedding process that I have a really hard time making decisions (not a good thing).

The other reason that I'm nervous-- the shoes. Oh gosh, the shoes. I bought a pair of Cole Hahn shoes with a 3-inch heel that I am considering wearing but they are not "pretty". They are plain and dull looking but they are comfortable and I think I will be able to wear them all day that day (although my sister has warned me that I should get a lower heel!). I'm posting a picture but it makes the shoes look nicer than they really are. Since I'm constantly changing my mind I'm concerned that I may find the perfect shoe sometime between now and the wedding and my dress won't fit right!! Agh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment