CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My new blog

So, here I am... I decided to blog my wedding planning experience. I don't think Oscar is crazy about this so I'm going to keep the blog private and only viewable (is that a word?) to a select few dear friends and family... and... I guess that's it.

I've been so excited about planning this wedding that I really want to share it with you. Sometimes I just can't call five or ten of you to tell you the same story and I feel like I've been blessed with so many wonderful friends and family and I really want you to know what's going on. Oh, credit should go to my dear college friend, Jaye, who keeps her own blog about her beautiful daughter, Sharon. Jaye, I'm blogging too!

Soooo, I guess I'll write my wedding planning experiences in this blog and this way you'll be updated on the happenings. Hmmm, ok, that's it for now. Tomorrow is a new day. Night.

Future Oscar Bride

0 comments:

Post a Comment