Geez! Where DOES the time go?! Sorry for not keeping ya'll updated. Its funny but when fun and exciting things happen to us I always think-- "I'll have to blog about this!" yet I never do. There is so much to tell from the past month that its a shame I didn't write them down... so I think I'll just summarize : ).
Valentine's Day. We were trying to figure out what to do since Ossie was just two months old and well, we couldn't really take him to a fancy schmancy restaurant. Well, I guess we could have but we didn't really want to. So we did the next best thing and we all went to Sonic! We ended up having "dinner" in my car with Ossie sleeping in the back. We had burgers and hot dogs and drinks. We took pictures (that I swore I would post on my blog-- yeah, no.) and they were hilarious. Ahhh, Valentine's Day at Sonic, yep our life has changed!
Work. Ummm, can't think of anything else except for the BIG decision... I quit my job! This probably requires a blog post all on its own but for now it gets its very own paragraph. I was supposed to go back to work yesterday but in late January we made it official and decided I wouldn't be going back to work. There were many reasons for making this decision and so far its working out. I'm looking forward to being a stay-at-home mom! More on this shortly.
Gosh, that's all I can remember : (. I know there were more things to share. Well, until my next post I'll leave you with the latest pic. I LOVE, LOVE this picture because it captures him as his usual happy self. I love his smile. He loves being talked to and ends up smiling like this when we talk to him. He is proving to be a very happy baby and just so darn cute.

Valentine's Day. We were trying to figure out what to do since Ossie was just two months old and well, we couldn't really take him to a fancy schmancy restaurant. Well, I guess we could have but we didn't really want to. So we did the next best thing and we all went to Sonic! We ended up having "dinner" in my car with Ossie sleeping in the back. We had burgers and hot dogs and drinks. We took pictures (that I swore I would post on my blog-- yeah, no.) and they were hilarious. Ahhh, Valentine's Day at Sonic, yep our life has changed!
Work. Ummm, can't think of anything else except for the BIG decision... I quit my job! This probably requires a blog post all on its own but for now it gets its very own paragraph. I was supposed to go back to work yesterday but in late January we made it official and decided I wouldn't be going back to work. There were many reasons for making this decision and so far its working out. I'm looking forward to being a stay-at-home mom! More on this shortly.
Gosh, that's all I can remember : (. I know there were more things to share. Well, until my next post I'll leave you with the latest pic. I LOVE, LOVE this picture because it captures him as his usual happy self. I love his smile. He loves being talked to and ends up smiling like this when we talk to him. He is proving to be a very happy baby and just so darn cute.
2 comments:
Hi, Lil,
Thanks for all the updates. YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL! Love that crazy hair. He looks really happy, too, congratulations to you and Oscar for all you're doing right. And wow! Big decision on the stay-at-home thing! Yay for you. Hope that transition goes smoothly, and you really enjoy every minute. We made that decision 16, 17 years ago, and never regretted it (although it does mean I'm up now at 2:30 studying for my Masters ;) Love to Oscar and Oscarito (love it) and hope we see each other soon ~
Teresa
Hello lil! thanks for the photos and updates! he is so darn cute!!!! Congrats on the big work decision! i hope it's going wonderfully...i never had a minute of regret when we made that leap :) (of course, now it's only another year or so before i'm back in the saddle...the time goes way too fast!)
Jaye
Post a Comment