CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dresses

Not much planning this weekend. We were going to look at some bridesmaids dresses but I had to cancel at the last minute. I have to give my bridesmaids a lot of credit. I've been completely indecisive about the dresses they should get. So far four have chosen their dresses and I have two to go. And no, no go on the color : (. I'm debating between several pretty colors. I promised my MOH that I would make a decision soon.

Oh, and since we are talking about dresses-- about two weeks ago I decided on THE dress :)). I'm debating whether I should post a picture or not. Its plain and has a lace overlay. I really love it. I'm considering wearing a mantilla veil also. I saw one at a bridal shop and fell in love with it. I haven't ordered my dress yet because I need shoes first so I've been on a mad hunt to find a comfortable pair that I will still want to wear in seven months. OMG, its only seven months until the wedding! !

4 comments:

Anonymous

I hope Oscar isn't reading your blog because you just described your wedding dress!!!!!!!!

Let's hope the Month of October is more productive.

MOH

Anonymous

she sent me the link too...so I am reading.... and she want to show a pic too? go figure...

future husband

Anonymous

LIL!!!!! I'm so excited that you're blogging!! Yay! I feel famous for being mentioned in your first post :)
Okay, my advice (don't you love all the advice you get when you plan a wedding?), is DON"T post a picture of your dress!! agggh!!! I want to wait and see it on you!!!
I'll be checking regularly! :)
Jaye Marie

Anonymous

let's have a cyber wedding then! ha ha
big sis

Post a Comment