CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Updates

Well, this was a busy weekend. I finally got measured for my dress AND I chose a color-- woo-hoo! I'm not going to tell the color or post a picture of the dress because there seems to be a general consensus that I keep it a surprise so I will : ). Even my dad was telling me that he wants to wait to see my dress until the day of the wedding (awww). However, if anyone wants a picture just email me and I'll gladly send you a link! So the dress is ordered and should arrive in about four months (not bad, huh?). Oh, I need to make a confession-- when I was at the bridal shop I saw another dress that was very beautiful and I just can't get it out of my mind... mmmm.

I also had a make-up trial with my mom! I thought it went ok. My mom's make-up came out beautiful but I wasn't too crazy about mine. She made my eyes too dark and did not apply enough blush or lipstick. Also, after about seven hours the make-up was nearly gone but I did get a few people saying that I looked really nice today but they couldn't figure out why-- I guess the make-up artist did something good!

And lastly, I met with a florist who was nice but kinda pushy about the kind of centerpieces we should get. He just couldn't understand that I had my heart set on a certain type of centerpiece and that what he was describing I just didn't like. I didn't know how else to say "I really don't like that look". It was really weird-- I get annoyed when vendors want to do something different than what the bride wants. I mean, heck, I'm paying them so they should do what I want! Anyway, I'm debating about possibly ordering flowers online and making the centerpieces on my own (well, with the help of my bridal party (hee, hee)). I have a few ideas already. I'm going to see more florists so we'll see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment