CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Limos

So I'm close to finally getting our limo. I think I'll book it tomorrow. I'm excited because its another thing off my list! The more things off my list the happier I am. I am a spreadsheet kinda girl so I look at each company and how much they charge and where we can save the most money but still have something nice. I did consider having the bridal party drive themselves to the church and reception but I just thought, oh heck, this is a wedding and the only one I'll ever plan so why not get a limo and ride in comfort? and if you know me, I'm all about comfort : ).

Ok, so to give a little history-- I started out with wanting to book four limos-- yes, four! Oscar nearly had a cow! So I brought it down to three, then two and now-- one. I'm ok with one because its less money than my crazy idea of FOUR and its going to get the job done. Period. Maybe I'll post a picture once I book it. Its actually not fancy looking from the outside but we will be riding in comfort and that's what's important to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment