Goodness, so I'm taking this blogging thing really seriously! Who would've thought? By seriously, I mean, have you noticed the minor changes? I've added a slideshow, a link to our wedding website and just a few days ago I added music! My FBIL Danny (that's knottie language for Future Brother-In-Law : ) told me about a cool website to create playlists. At first I chose music from the Beatles but it just didn't seem to fit in and then I chose my all favorite classical music-- which I must say I'm listening to relentlessly these days! By the way, if you want to pause the music just scroll down the page and on the left side below "Blog Archive" you'll see the mixer-- click on the pause button and the music will stop.
No wedding updates this weekend-- well, actually there is one or two : ). I had a make-up and hair trial on Saturday and it was ok. The make-up was better than the first trial but not exactly what I wanted (why do I keep doing this?). I may try one or two more make-up artists and then chose one or go nuts doing my own make-up on the day of the wedding. The hair trial was ok too. I liked the back but was not impressed with the front. Ehhh, I guess I'm still on a search for a good hair stylist. I want to post some pictures but I've lost the cord that goes from my camera to my computer :(.
Lastly... I think I found a pair of shoes! I ordered them online and I'm waiting for them to come in. The heel is not as high as the last pair I bought (which reminds me, I have to return them). I'm hoping they fit well and are comfortable! This pair is so pretty and very wedding-type. Many thanks to my good friend Leslye who convinced me not to get the clunky shoes I was going to buy : ).
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
Your website is so....classy. Get it? Classy, Cuz you have CLASSical music playin'..HA Ha ha...ah...you know you like it. Well you're most very welcome for the playlist website. It's the least i could do. Alrighty, I'll be checkin up on your blog from now on, so you better have a lotta goin's ons on here.
Laterz!
Your FBIL!
The MoMo
Post a Comment