We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and being a Friday night it took some time for us to get seated and even longer to get served. I was getting pretty cranky because I hadn't had my usual afternoon snack and I was getting very hungry and to top it all off no one offered me their seat on the waiting area-- hello young-single-skinny ladies I'm pregnant and I look like I'm nine months already so how about giving me your seat? Nope, not having it. As soon as someone's table got called I took my chance and sat down-- what did I care that a husband couldn't sit next to his wife? Man she gave me a nasty look!
Finally we get seated and served and our food is sooooo good. Well worth the wait! I know many people criticize the OG b/c its not "real" Italian but I love, love, love their Pasta Fagiole soup-- I can even taste it now! I should have brought home some. I could live on that soup-- day in, day out. Ok, back to the story. Anyway, by the time we were done it was about 9:30 and we had missed the planned 9pm showing of the new Leo DeCaprio movie-- ah well. We certainly could have gone to the 10:30 showing but who are we kidding-- me? 10:30 movie? HA!As soon as we got home I went right to my bed and promptly fell asleep! I can't believe how tired I get!!... but now I'm awake at 4am,-- yes, nothing like pregnancy sleep!
2 comments:
love the new blog look!!! Yay! Thanks for keeping up with it :) And keep going on dates...they will be much harder later (actually, it's really not hard to take a newborn on a date...it's when they start moving that it gets impossible )
have fuN!!!!
Love the updates! It's amazing seeing you go through these changes. It will truly change your life. Remember to keep your marriage strong and always work on your first love, Oscar. Being strong together will make the transition easier from a normal woman to a MOM !!! Love ya! Katy
Post a Comment