Hello all! Well, today I met up with my priest, yet again. He is sooo nice. His name is Father John and he has been so accommodating with my questions nearly every time I see him after church. Well, so far two of our church's organists have said no to playing at the wedding : (. Now I have to talk to an organist at another church. Father John is confident I will find someone we'll just have to go from church to church! Oh, I also just signed up to become a Eucharistic Minister. Tomorrow is my first day and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm really beginning to miss being a part of church and I think this will be good.
Ok, on to the poll. I met with another florist today who I really, really liked. She listened to what I had to say, gave me some great suggestions and overall was a pleasure to talk to. I will most
likely book them. Anyway, one thing I've been thinking about (but discounting) is whether I should decorate the church pews with tulle swags-- this would mean that guests would not be able to walk down the middle of the isle but around the sides. Is this too inconvenient? I love the look but I don't like the idea of guests walking around the sides. Any

thoughts? I'm attaching a picture that I found on the internet so that you could visualize it. Thoughts please!!
1 comments:
I think the swag looks graceful and lovely. We can walk around the outside of the pews. ALSO, this will prevent anyone from stepping into the aisle and blocking the view between you and your Oscar as you walk down the aisle! This will be so romantic--your eyes will lock from across the room and you will walk closer and closer with no interruptions. Go for the swag.
BTW: i like the music and your photos!
Post a Comment