CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Weather Stalking

I am officially stalking the weather. Its going to rain for the next ten days. I know some people may think I'm crazy but I can't help it! I've become a weather stalker!! What has this wedding done to me?!?!? Anyway the weather report only gives you the forecast for ten days at a time so by this time next week I will have an idea of the weather for the wedding. Now, don't get me wrong, I think if it rains or is cloudy that I will still have a great day because I'm marrying an awesome guy and that is truly what matters. Its just nice to have a sunny and warm day because I think that puts everyone in a good mood and if not, I think we'll just start playing salsa and merengue! Off to check the weather!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Paty - Don't think you are a little wacky for wanting to know the weather! I've been checking the weather for you too - now, that's wacked!! lol - we'll have just a fabulous day rain or shine - I know you don't want to hear this and just have a sunny day but they said that if it rains it means that you will have a long marriage...now that I may have freaked u out...go check for rain! LOL Alicia

Post a Comment