CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bachelorette Party

I've been waiting for the pics to post but I don't have any yet! Well, I do but they are online. We ended up having a really fun night! My sisters surprised me with a huge stretch limo! It was so beautiful and clean inside. They gave me cute bachelorette gifts like a sash, tiara and veil! Oh yeah, I turned heads!

They took me to one of my favorite restaurants- Beni Hana. The food was so good and we had a really good time hanging out. Afterward we took the limo to a comedy club! That was so awesome. I was presented with some really great gifts at the comedy-- some of which made me blush! They gave me two lingeries and some bath salts and other bath essentials (for those special nights : ).

My sister (who is also my MOH) made sure to reserve a table right in front of the stage. The comedians had a ball with us! You couldn't miss me! The first comedian kept picking on me but nothing bad-- everything was hilarious. The second comedian was funny too but I swear I thought he was high on something-- very weird guy. Anyway, afterward we came to my house to talk wedding shop talk and stayed up talking and laughing until about 2am! All in all, we had so much fun together that we've decided to do it again : ). Hopefully I can post some pictures soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment