Park City Utah
4 years ago
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.Luke 18:1
2 comments:
I can't believe you're a week away!!!! I'll bet last night was fun?? I can't wait to find out where the honeymoon is. I have an idea and want to see if i'm right...
oh i'm so excited for you two!!! Please enjoy this last week...someone told me when when wedding was just days away "at this point, you can't do anything to fix or change anything, so you need to just enjoy it all" and i tried really hard to follow that advice...i hope you can too!! Just enjoy all of the people who are coming to honor you two. I still get choked up to watch my wedding video when i see all of the people who came (including you!!)...
lots of love!
Paty, your friend Jaye is a very wise person! Alicia
Post a Comment