Today is the daaaayyyyy!!! Its 6:30am and I just can't go back to sleep. I'm about to take a shower and then head out for my manicure : ). My sister is getting her hair done-- my appt is at 10am. Its a little cloudy out and the forecast is for a stray thundershower or so... but that's ok. After weeks of weather stalking, I've realized that it really doesn't matter what the weather is like as long as you have a loving family who will do whatever they can to make sure you are happy and ready for your wedding day.
I'm getting teary as I write this because my family has been so incredibly amazing leading up to today. Specially, my younser sister who is also my matron of honor. I can honestly say that without her guidance I would be a huge mess today. The last two days have been so hectic and she totally kept me on schedule. Every bride should have someone like my sister, Kat. So, Kat, when you read this I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I couldn't have done this without you-- BIG KISS!!
Now I'm off to get married!!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment