Wow, we are down to single digits... 9 days. How on earth did the wedding come up so quickly?!?!? We are so busy, I am so tired and stressed. I found out over the weekend that the park we want to take pictures in has no flowers : (. When we went last year we fell in love with it because they have a beautiful garden and I love flowers. Apparently the flowers don't bloom until July!! I really wish I had known this sooner instead of a week before the wedding. Our choices are to still go to that park or go somewhere else. I'm going to see other parks tomorrow to check them out but if they are too far away or there are no flowers we'll have to stick it out with the original idea. Kind of a bummer but what can I do? Oscar's mom was with us when we found out and she kept saying not to let it ruin the day. She was very sweet but it was hard to let go specially since I have been looking forward to taking pictures in the garden. In the grand scheme of things this is just one thing that I will have to accept and go on from there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment