So the wedding is right around the corner and things are coming along nicely. A few things that are done-- the table numbers! Attached is a picture. I think they came out so cute : ). I will probably sell them after the wedding because I can't bear to part with them and I don't know when I will use them again.
Also done, well, 95% done are the seating arrangements. We are still waiting on some last minute people but the majority of guests are seated : ).
I finished the flower girl's headpieces yesterday-- they look SO cute. My sister came over today to gather a lot of my wedding stuff so I won't have to deal with it when I leave home tomorrow. She spray painted my birdcage card holder white (it was originally black) and I can't wait to see it! She also printed our menus! I was having a hard time printing them at home and as usual little sis came through.
Oscar is working on the favors! He is doing such a great job making them presentable! Oh gosh, I don't know if this post makes any sense-- I'm just writing and writing. I can't believe the wedding is days away. I've been weather stalking and so far its partly sunny in the mid-70's. Yay!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
Boy, i'm not sure why i JUST NOW figured out that i can see pictures of EVERYTHING if i go to your planning bio...DUH! I just had so much fun looking at everything!!!!! Since i can't be there i didn't ruin any surprises for myself! You've done such an amazing job! Everything from shoes to makeup to food etc is so CLASSY and just has you written all over it. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous and i wish i could see Oscar's face when he sees you...
anywy, have a ball!!!!
Post a Comment