CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sweet 16

Went to my niece's Sweet 16 party last night and it was a blast!  She looked so beautiful and the hall was so nicely decorated.  There was lots of good music and food.  I enjoyed myself but for most of the night had horrible backpains : ((.  My lower back (right side) has been hurting more and more and last night it was the absolute worst!  I danced a little bit but not much because my back was hurting too much.  I couldn't even find a good sitting or standing position. Finally my hubby had to start rubbing my back which helped a lot.  There were several times during the night that I really wanted to leave but I made it to almost the end.


The baby was also moving like crazy!  The music was typical club music that teenagers love and ofcourse it was loud and my little honey just couldn't stop moving and I'm not just talking about a kick here and there... I'm talking turns and somersaults and bumps and more turns and kicks and more turns!  It was crazy!  I just couldn't believe it.  If I didn't know any better I swear he/she was dancing right along with everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment