CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Waterworks at the Bookstore

A few days ago I went to the bookstore to get some birthing books.  I kept hearing that Ina May's Guide to Childbirth is excellent so I thought I should get it for inspiration. Ina May is a famous midwife.  I also got Henci Goer's The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth.  While looking for the books I realized that I was surrounded by so many birthing books and then with infant care books.  They were all so amazing and beautiful and before I knew it I started to think about my own birth and how perfect and natural I want it to be.  Those thoughts led to the actual birth and seeing my little girl or my little boy for the very first time and that's when the waterworks started!!  I felt like such a goof!!  There I was blubbering and trying to wipe the tears dry.  It was crazy!!  I haven't been this emotional during my pregnancy but now I know what they mean when they say that women cry at the drop of a hat!  Goodness!  I left right away hoping no one saw me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment