CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello from Virginia!

We are in Virginia for the weekend to attend a friend's wedding. She is getting married at 2pm and while my HUSBAND :) and I relax in the hotel room my mind keeps wandering to our wedding day a little over two months ago. I keep remembering how crazy the morning was! With my hairdresser drama and the running around and my awesome make-up lady it was certainly a morning to remember! I have my camera ready to take lots of pictures mostly because I loved seeing all of our friend's and family's pictures soon after our big day :).

We are also meeting up with an old friend on Sunday and have lunch. Its going to be an all around good weekend of meeting up with old friends. I hope you all have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment