CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some updates

Geez I'm tired! Its 12:30am and I need to go to bed. I'm just so excited to tell you what's going on.

First, we got our "thank you" cards today. They came out nice. I was hoping my bouquet would come out clearer but whatever. They are nice. Hopefully we'll have a few done this weekend.

Second, I enrolled in a class at NYU. Its only 4 classes but I'm excited about it. The class discusses how to form and manage a non-profit. Most of you don't know this but for a few years I've been thinking of starting my own charity. I feel like this is now the time to seriously start thinking about it. I know people are going to think I'm nuts but I think its exciting to be able to fundraise and distribute the funds to needy children or programs. I have a couple of ideas on names, programs to fund, even geographic location! I'm not going to say much because I don't know how long it will take to get off the ground (or if it will). But I think taking this class will be a starting point to help me determine whether or not my idea is realistic.

Third, I'm NOT pregnant! I can't tell you how many people ask me that! Ok, so maybe its because I've told the whole entire world that I would get pregnant on my honeymoon and by now I should be two months along but it wasn't quite meant to be! I'm sure that when I do get preggers I will write up a very special post : ). In the meantime, keep checking back!

Ok, that's it for now. I just wanted to write a short update. I know I'm missing a ton of stuff but oh well. I'll save it for the next post. Hope everyone has a blessed day!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Paty, you will have my full support if you get this charity of the ground!! I'm so proud of you!!! Alicia

Post a Comment