Hey! How is everyone?! I'm MIA as usual. Sometimes I wonder if I will be able to keep up with this blog because I get so backed up! The latest is that we baptised the baby two weekends ago. It was so nice to have him formally enter the church and become a Catholic. We had a nice luncheon afterward-- that was actually very stressful for me. I wanted to make sure I spoke to everyone and that all was going well. I really wish we could have invited more people but we decided to invite only family and very few close friends-- AND it was STILL stressful!
So its about two weeks until Easter and I was doing really, really good with my Lenten promise to give up chocolate-- even with a Hershey's bar right in my purse! Well, last night I totally goofed! I went out to buy some milk and somehow ended up on the cookie isle... mmmmhhhhmmm. I bought chocolate crackers- my fave- totally forgetting about Lent. Ok,well,still not so bad. I get home, I break open the milk and ofcourse I can't have just milk alone so I open the chocolate crackers... and I had one : (. Bummer. I couldnt' believe it! I was doing SO good!
Not sure if anyone reads the blogs that I have listed on the left side of this blog but one particular blog talks about watermarking pictures because hers were stolen off her blog. I admit that I get very uncomfortable posting pics of us or specially the baby on the internet. The only thing that I find comfort in is that I don't publicize this blog and I have turned off the "google search" feature. I doubt alot of people read it except a very few good friends and some familly. Still, reading the other blog made me think more about posting pics and if I should stop or maybe watermarking them. I'm so paranoid!
Ok, that's it for now. Hopefully I won't be MIA for long this time! TTYS!

So its about two weeks until Easter and I was doing really, really good with my Lenten promise to give up chocolate-- even with a Hershey's bar right in my purse! Well, last night I totally goofed! I went out to buy some milk and somehow ended up on the cookie isle... mmmmhhhhmmm. I bought chocolate crackers- my fave- totally forgetting about Lent. Ok,well,still not so bad. I get home, I break open the milk and ofcourse I can't have just milk alone so I open the chocolate crackers... and I had one : (. Bummer. I couldnt' believe it! I was doing SO good!
Not sure if anyone reads the blogs that I have listed on the left side of this blog but one particular blog talks about watermarking pictures because hers were stolen off her blog. I admit that I get very uncomfortable posting pics of us or specially the baby on the internet. The only thing that I find comfort in is that I don't publicize this blog and I have turned off the "google search" feature. I doubt alot of people read it except a very few good friends and some familly. Still, reading the other blog made me think more about posting pics and if I should stop or maybe watermarking them. I'm so paranoid!
Ok, that's it for now. Hopefully I won't be MIA for long this time! TTYS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment