Happy Easter everyone! What a beautiful few days. The whole family went to the Easter Vigil on Saturday night. I was so happy we were all there (hee, hee all three of us). The baby looked so cute and so many people were in awe of him. The Easter Vigil laster 2 hours! It was such an incredible and beautiful ceremony. From the lighting of the candles to the singing the Gloria.... ahhhh, the Gloria. Can I just tell you how much I absolutely love singing the Gloria? I actually get goosebumps! One of the things it reminds me of is my college days at AC-- Allentown College. I remember singing the Gloria in school when we'd go to mass. It really brings me back to those awesome days. Father's homily was as usual spot on. Everything was so great.
Today I went to Easter Sunday mass because I was scheduled as a Eucharistic Minister. I probably would have gone anyway. Mass wasn't as long as the Easter Vigil but it was just as beautiful. I can't say enough great things about our choir. They do such an amazing job. I love seeing the church so full of people. I wish it was like taht every Sunday! All in all we had a very nice Easter holiday. Hope yours was great too!

Today I went to Easter Sunday mass because I was scheduled as a Eucharistic Minister. I probably would have gone anyway. Mass wasn't as long as the Easter Vigil but it was just as beautiful. I can't say enough great things about our choir. They do such an amazing job. I love seeing the church so full of people. I wish it was like taht every Sunday! All in all we had a very nice Easter holiday. Hope yours was great too!
1 comments:
hello Lil!
can you e-mail me? i have am important question for you!!! jayejaye@triad.rr.com
i'm going to try to e-mail you but think i have old addresses....
Jaye
Post a Comment