Hi all... Happy Palm Sunday! I'll be getting ready to go to church soon but I thought I'd send a quick update on our happenings : ). One thing I had forgot to mention is that OV3 is rolling over now! Who is OV3 you ask? Yet another nickname : )... O for Oscar and V3 for version 3-- cute huh? One of Oscar's friends came up with that. Anyway, the baby first rolled over on his 4 month well visit. It was SO cool. Oscar and I were elated! He just kept on rolling and rolling on the patient table. He's done it a few times at home. We are very careful now when he is on the couch or bed.
As far as his sleeping pattern, well the baby has been waking up a few days during the week and sleeping all night other days. He was doing so good sleeping all night for a few weeks and now that seems to be changing. I'm getting better at waking up at night but I wish he wouldn't! Hopefully he will go back to sleeping all night again soon.
On a sad note, the mom of a good friend died a few days ago. Some of you may know my friend Suzanne-- my old college roommate. I was really sad about it. Her mom had been battling cancer. So many people prayed for her but I guess God had other plans. Please keep Suzanne and her family in your prayers. Although her mom is now in heaven rejoicing with Jesus I'm sure her family would prefer for her to be with them.

As far as his sleeping pattern, well the baby has been waking up a few days during the week and sleeping all night other days. He was doing so good sleeping all night for a few weeks and now that seems to be changing. I'm getting better at waking up at night but I wish he wouldn't! Hopefully he will go back to sleeping all night again soon.
On a sad note, the mom of a good friend died a few days ago. Some of you may know my friend Suzanne-- my old college roommate. I was really sad about it. Her mom had been battling cancer. So many people prayed for her but I guess God had other plans. Please keep Suzanne and her family in your prayers. Although her mom is now in heaven rejoicing with Jesus I'm sure her family would prefer for her to be with them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment