CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm Back ?

Hi Ya'll!  So I stopped blogging a few years ago for several reasons and I've been thinking the last few weeks if I should start again.  The one thing that got me started thinking about it was my son's first potty!!  Ha, ha... I thought, "this would be a great blog post!" Then I thought, do other people really want to hear about a two-year old's bathroom habits?  Of course they do!!  ha, ha.  I guess I'm one of those moms that thinks everyone else is into her kid : ).

The other thing that got me thinking about blogging was this second pregnancy and how much I want to capture all of it.  I think it would be nice for my kids to read it all one day.

I'm still not crazy about posting pictures.  I get very worried about who's watching and reading and looking at my kid's pics.  I'm going to try to keep this blog as private as I can but still give friends the ease of reading it.  Let's see how that goes.

Well, I guess that's it for now.  I have no pictures to post but maybe next time : ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment