CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicknames

Geez, how time gets away from me!  I've been trying to write this post for the last few days : /.  Its 4am and the little man doesn't want to go back to sleep so here I am hanging out with him.  Well, at least he's not crying : ).

I'm constantly asked what we call the baby because he is named after his father.  Well, he is actually called many things by different people! 
Oscarito - My husband's family calls him Oscarito.  So cute.  They used to call Oscar that when he was a little kid and that stuck with this little one too. 
Oscarcito - My dad has called him Oscarcito-- a slight variation of Oscarito-- cute still : ). 
Oscar Luis - My mother-in-law calls him by his full name.  I like that too. 
Ossie, Ossie Bear and Osso Bucco - These are mine.  Originally we were going to nicknmae him Oz because it was his father's nickname at some point in his life.  I wasn't crazy about Oz so I changed it to something cuter like Ossie and from there came Ossie Bear. Don't ask me where the third one came from cause I have no idea!
Baby Boy - last but not least!  This is what his own father calls him!  Its very cute and a term of endearment. 
With all of these nicknames both of us are leaning toward Oscarito.  He is our little Oscarito.

0 comments:

Post a Comment