We needed to run some errands todays so we bundled up the baby and off we went! We were doing pretty good until he started to get fussy and cry : ((. Turned out he was hungry so during one the stops I stayed in the car to nurse him. He ate heartily! Once we were done we visited with my mother-in-law and had a really nice visit. She loves seeing and holding the baby as best as she can. During the visit he got hungry
again! I'm becoming a pro at this nursing thing : ). As we were leaving her house we were deciding what to do for dinner and... well, we thought, heck, why not a diner? It was very impromptu. I was nervous but what the heck, we'll have to go out with him eventually right? We figured if he got hungry again we would give him a bottle of expressed milk or I'll just nurse him at the diner using my handy dandy nursing cover ; ). Well, he did great! He slept the entire time we had dinner! I was a nervous wreck but who cares about me!
One interesting thing that happened was that we asked to be seated in a quiet spot and instead were seated right across a table with a whole bunch of young boys! They were not quiet! I kept on looking at them and thinking that in about 10 years my little Oscarito will be a little boy like them, playing with his friends eating burgers and fries
... I wanted to go up to them and tell them that I had a 7 week old boy and how I was melancholy about seeing them-- would that have made me a crazy lady of what!??! Ha!
I'll sign off with some of the latest pictures... these were taken today while we were bathing him. He did so good. Normally he cries when we bathe him but today he was really good : ). That's my boy : ).
1 comments:
love it! and love the photos! since i think i have the cutest girls in the world, i think it's safe to say that you have the cutest boy!!!
Post a Comment