CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fluffly bum!

So we are back on track, sort of, with the cloth diapers.  I have been using them more and more but because I didn't have enough on my stash I had to supplement with sposies, which is not that bad.  I just got a shipment of a few more so I think I might have enough to cloth diaper full time!  We'll see how this weekend goes.  So far I'm doing laundry daily but I can probably cut back to every two days now.  Eventually I'm hoping to cut back to three days.  I know what some of you may be thinking--- oooh, all that poop sitting around for three days. Ok, ok, you have a point-- well, right now Ossie is being exclusively breastfed so his poop is not very stinky although once in a while we have some really stinky ones! hmmm, what does that say about me : /.  I also have a spray specially for cloth diapers that neutralizes the poop odor.  Once he starts on solids it may be a different story but for now we've had no issues with odor.  I'm using pockets mainly.  I have one AIO (all in one) but I'm not crazy about the fit so I won't get any more of those. 

I had him on cloth for about two days and Ossie had a beautiful bottom!  It had no redness and no rashes.  I haven't had to use Desitin AT ALL!  I was so happy then last night happened... my darling husband put a sposie on him (even though we had about five cloth diapers ready to be used) and when I went to change him this morning his booty was full of red spots :((.  Bummer.  I love Desitin but I can't  use it with cloth diapers because it will affect their absorbency.  So I've been using liners and some Desitin and the redness is getting better.  I decided to use a sposie with a whole lot more Desitin and hopefully the rash will go away by later today so I can start using the cloth diapers again... bad, bad husband!

I'll sign off as usual (hee, hee) with some pics of Ossie in some of his cloth diapers... I only have two that are prints, so cute. 


fire truck print

monkey print

pretty purple

This is my favorite onesie! I paired it with a similar color cloth.

This diape looks gigantic but its really not in real life ; ).


1 comments:

Anonymous

He's soooo big !!! I think he's starting to outgrow his moses basket!! LOL

Katy

Post a Comment