CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Our nursery is ready!

Hi everyone!  Newsflash: I'm still pregnant!  Lol.  I'm 39 weeks, 3 days and no real sign of baby except for some minor cramping.  The pressure has been incredible today though.  My next appointment is on my 40 week due date.  I'm getting an internal exam done, which I'm not crazy about because I have a feeling I'll be told that I'm not dilated.  We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I wanted to share pics of our "nursery".  Its in quotes because the baby is sharing a room with my "closet".  Hee, hee.  Just so you know when I moved in with Oscar there wasn't nearly enough room in his bedroom for all my clothes so we converted one of his guest bedrooms into my "closet".  I've been spoiled all this time with my own dressers and a room full of clothes but I've had to move things around to make room for baby!  And it looks GREAT!  My sister and her husband are going to let us use their children's crib and changing table!!!  It was SO generous and gracious of them!  THANK YOU KAT AND VIC!  They are beautiful!  They both look brand new!  Below are pics of how we have them set up in the baby's room.  The second picture shows the baby's new clothes that we got at the shower.  The first drawer has the newborn and up to 3 month sizes.  The second drawer has the larger sizes.  The top right drawer has a basket with socks and will have the baby's cloth diapers.

Changing Table and Crib - no bedding yet.  Once we find out
if its a boy or girl we will get the appropriate bedding.
  
Changing Table with drawers open to show baby's clothes and socks!
 The picture below shows our playpen all set up in a small space between the living room and dining room.  It fits perfectly.  The playpen has a small changing area so we don't have to take the baby upstairs to change him.  All the clothes and blankets you see are no longer there.  They are now in the changing table/dresser.

Our playpen all set up in our living/dining room
 The last picture shows our moses basket!  I love it, its so beautiful!  I gave it to my sister as a gift when her daughter Alexandra was born and she is letting me use it.  Its only good until the baby starts turning around but will help when we are in the living room and the baby needs to nap while we are in the first floor.

Moses basket from sis!
I can't wait to start using all of these wonderful gifts we have.  This little boy or little girl better hurry up!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment