CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

38 week belly pic

Hi all,

I wanted to post the latest picture of my belly-- here I am at 38 weeks and 1 day.  Please excuse my no makeup face!  I remember when this shirt used to fit me a little too lose when I first bought it and now it barely covers my entire belly!  I love that the maternity pants I got during my first trimester still fit me!  Those elastic "hidden bellies" really, really stretch!  I thought I would have to invest in a new pair of pants toward the end of my pregnancy but I'm glad I don't have to : ).

Things are ok, just really tough but hey you already know that from my constant complaining.  Last night was specially hard because I woke up three times gasping for air.  It was as if my throat was closing up and I had to do whatever I could to get any air in : (.  It was awful and scary to wake up to no air!  I ended up sleeping on the couch and did not have any more episodes but unfortunately my couch is not very sturdy so I woke up after a few hours with some horrendous pelvic pain.  At that point I just started to cry!  I think it was 4am or so and I was delirious from a lack of sleep so I was walking around in the dark and doing my pelvic stretches.  Finally around 7am I went back to my bed hoping I would have no more "throat-closing" episodes. I didn't and slept until about 10am.  

So that's the latest.  No sign of impending labor.  Haven't had any cramping for a few days now... just lots of baby movement and braxton hicks .


0 comments:

Post a Comment