CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stretchmarks!!!

Darnnnnnn!!!!  I have stretchmarks!  Ok, so I know most women if not all get them but I thought somehow I would be spared-- ummm, no.  The other night I was looking at my ever so stretched belly and as I looked down by my hips I noticed the DUN, DUN, DUN (imagine dramatic music playing) stretchmarks.  Yep.  I guess I'm just like every other woman! Hee, hee.  Well, at least they are not on my belly but more on my hips.  I still have time for them to move to my belly but hopefully they won't be too bad.

So onto more woe-is-me comments... I'm posting two pics of my feet (yuck!).  Sorry if this is too much TMI for you.  But I just had to post these feet pic.   Can you believe how swollen they got?!?!?!  The Sept 2 pic shows them looking like tree trunks while the Sept 6 pic shows more normal looking feet.  I haven't had too much of a problem with swelling but sometimes after a long day of walking and not hydrating properly they swell up.  Happy to say that so far they look normal since these pics were taken. 
September 2, 2010
September 6, 2010




And ofcourse since this is becoming nasty pregnant picture post here is one more... this one I took a while back-  April 8th, still in the first trimester!  Sadly I was retaining so much water that my hands got swollen enough that my rings caused my skin to chaffe : (.  They came off shortly after this picture was taken.  I get jealous when I see pregnant women with their wedding and engagement rings on.  Oh well.  But soon enough I will be wearing them again!







0 comments:

Post a Comment