With all that said I'm still very uncomfortable and in pain everyday : ((... I know it will all be worth it in the end but its getting tougher and tougher. I've decided that I'm done with all public events and outings! The only thing I'm going to go to are family gatherings and that's it (at least if I can!). Oh, speaking of family gatherings we are having a little one tomorrow, you ask why? Its my birthday : ). Hee, hee. I am having lunch with my mom and sisters and then my hubby is taking me away for a day trip somewhere : ). I'm excited. Baby better behave! I want to enjoy myself whatever we do! We were actually supposed to go away for the weekend but it didn't work out... poor hubby had plan A, plan B, plan C and then finally plan D-- which ended up being a day trip. I told him not to worry about it, I still love him for trying so many different plans. Will blog about my birthday later this weekend!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment