Has anyone noticed that the two little birds on my wedding timeline are over the halfway mark?! I looked and nearly had a caniption! (is that a word?). OMG, the wedding is fast approaching! Do I have everything? What am I missing? I need to get moving. Have you also noticed that this is the third post I've posted in the last half hour? Hellooo. There are some days that I really want to blog but can't think of anything to write about and tonight I'm blogging away! Ok, this should be my last one.
Oh! Now I remember something I wanted to blog about! I'm running a 5k this Saturday! I'm so excited-- one because I really enjoy running and a 5k is a nice easy run and the second reason is because a good friend of mine is joining me! Yey! I normally run these things alone and have really no one to share them with and now my good friend is running also. So I'm happy. It should be a good time. After this its training for a duathlon-- what am I thinking?!?!? The duathlon story is another post. Taaaa-taaaa!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
oooh, Lil! Now i'm going to be watching your little birds even more closely since they will pretty much be "beak to beak" when my baby is due! Wheee! Which of us will be more nervous???hmmmm....
Post a Comment