drive home late at night-- we have a hotel, yeah! We have ten rooms reserved at the Residence Inn next to the reception site. The hotel is really nice and is a short walk from The Manor. No worries about parking or driving. Oscar and
I both loved that we didn't have to drive after our long day. We are booking a regular room (and not the honeymoon suite) so its possible we may see some of you! We are going to try to get up early to take advantage of the breakfast buffet. Maybe we'll see some of you there also. Please check our wedding website for more info. Please note that you must book by May 1st or you won't be guaranteed the group rate.In other wedding newz... we got the invitations!! YEAH! I'm so glad I got that out of the way. Funny thing is that I'm seeing a pattern here-- and I didn't think I had one! So our wedding website is green and the invitations are green-- see the pattern? I never thought I'd have a green themed wedding-- oh wait, I just thought of another pattern-- the favors!!! They'll also be green! That's right, I had forgotten about that. I won't tell you what they are, that's the element of surprise (even though there are only two people who I know that read this blog-- yeah for Jaye and Lauren!! woo-hoo!!). Ok, I need to calm myself down. Anyway, the invites are in and little by little I'll put them together. Expect them sometime in late March.
Ok, I'm off to go with my future hubby to our weekly dancing lesson. Its so much fun. I'm not feeling well but I'm going. Taaa, taaaa!
1 comments:
those birds are getting closer and closer...aggh!
Man, i LOVE that you booked the hotel within walking distance!! That's so wonderful for your guests and driving and parking...sigh. wish we were going to be there....
sounds like you are getting so much done! yay!!!!
Post a Comment