CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

* Update * - I get to keep my dress!

Whew! And I thought I had to shop for a new dress asap or wear some crazy high heel! Here is the scoop-- I spoke with the bridal shop owner (Lisa) who said that a Maggie Sottero rep happened to be at her store because they were ordering their sample dresses for 2009. Before the bridal rep left he asked them if they had any gripes and that's when Sid (one the bridal shop assistants) told him the problem with my dress. The rep checked his book (I think this was some sort of book that had info about their dresses) and told Sid and Lisa that the dress that I want can be cut off up to EIGHT INCHES! WOW. He even showed Lisa the book. So cutting off four inches would be no problem. So Lisa ends up calling the place where she ordered my dress from and spoke with the supervisor and the supervisor said that the girl that told Lisa that only three inches could be cut off was new and made a mistake! Can you believe it!! I could have been going crazy shopping for another dress because of some newbie who didn't know what she was talking about!!

I'm comfortable with this because my four inches is not close to eight inches so I don't have to worry about the dress looking even borderline weird. Also, I thought it was strange that a major designer couldn't alter a dress to fit someone with my height (I'm 5'2") so this makes sense to me. So my dress is back to being ordered and I should have it in a few months. What a big freaking ordeal that was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment