So we are back from spending the weekend in beautiful Virginia. We attended the wedding of a buddy of mine. The wedding was held outdoors amongst a breathtaking backdrop of fall leaves. The bride was stunning and the groom handsome. I loved this weddi

ng because fall is my favorite time of the year-- the brisk weather, the fall colors, the hint of romance and this wedding had it all (for those of you who don't know, when Oscar proposed I wanted to have the wedding in October but it didn't work out for several reasons- but I'm happy with my spring wedding : ). The photographer posted some pics at the reception and they were amazing. I even asked if they traveled to New Jersey, which they do, but unfortunately were booked the entire weekend of Memorial Day!
It was clear to us that not only do the bride and groom have a deep love for each other but that their families were overjoyed at their union. We met some wonderful family members who made us feel so welcomed. I'm attaching a pic of the bride and groom and a pic of a few of us who used to work together. It was so nice reuniting with them again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment