I recently found out that my good friend Jaye is pregnant! She and her husband are expecting their second child in early June. I'm so happy for them! They have a beautiful little girl, Sharon, who was born with cerebral palsy a few years ago. Sharon grows stronger and more beautiful every day and I bet she'll be so excited to have a little brother or sister.
Because Jaye's due date is so close to the wedding they will probably not make it. Bummer! I was really looking forward to seeing them however my dissapointment quickly turns to sheer joy and excitement for my friend. I'm going to inundate Jaye with pictures of our wedding and send her our wedding recap video so she feels like she was part of the celebration! Many blessings to Jaye, RJ, Sharon and the new baby. I can't wait to hear all about her pregnancy : ).
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
whoa! i'm so honored!!! It's wild to be mentioned in a blog :)
Thank you so much and for being so understanding...i really am so sad about the timing of this (but of course happy to have another baby!!!)
Thank God for this blog so i can still feel like i'll know what's happening even when i can't waddle...
Post a Comment