CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

work update

Hi friends... I'm constantly being asked when I will stop working and I finally got the ok from my boss that I can stop going into work at the end of the month!  I had a talk with him a few weeks ago and told him my commute into the city has been getting tougher and tougher and apologized for coming into work late so many days.  He was more than understanding!  I was originally thinking I'd work until November 12th (I'm due Nov 16) but as the commute has gotten more difficult and I realized that Nov 12th would not cut it : (.  I admit that I feel a bit like a wimp about it since a lot of women at my work have stayed until the very, very end of their pregnancies.  I realized that I needed the time off when I was in much less pain and discomfort when I was home and that the commute to work and working all day at the office was just making me miserable.  So that leaves me two more weeks of work and that's it!  Oh, the other thing is that my boss suggested working from home once I left.  I was totally ok with the idea because that means I can get an extra paycheck or two before the baby is born!  That will really help alot.  I'm really excited now that I only have two weeks left of commuting into the city!!!  I feel like the end of the road is coming soon and its starting with me stopping work.  I can't believe that I'm full term in about two weeks and my due date is a short 4 weeks away!!  WOW!

Also, I have some big and exciting baby news to share but that's in another post b/c I need pictures for it : ).  Stay tuned for the new baby adventure I'm about to embark in! and I'm not talking about giving birth ; ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment