CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Intense Cramping...

Last night I woke up at 2am with some very intense cramps... they were so painful!  They came every hour until about 5am and lasted for about 10 minutes.  I felt them all over my stomach.  OMG, it was so bad!  I didn't think I was in labor because there was a very long time in between them and I had no back aches.  By the time 7am rolled around I knew it wasn't labor.  I decided not to go to work because I was exhausted from not sleeping.  I did try to sleep through them but I just couldn't.  I emailed my boss and told him I had some intense cramping and didn't want to go in to work.  Apparently he ended up telling people that I was in pre-labor!

I called my doula later on in the morning and she said that its a sign my body is preparing for labor.  Sometimes babies just want to come out sooner and anything can happen after 37 weeks!  She said its possible this may happen again tonight and if it does to start timing them if I see a pattern.  Also, she recommended drinking water and showering--  that could help settle my uterus.  I told my boss that I wasn't sure I was coming in tomorrow and he just said not to!  So, looks like my working days are over! I'm excited but I had a few things left to do which will just have to wait.  I will be working from home until I give birth which is great because I can still get a paycheck and ofcourse that helps alot.

I've been going crazy washing all my cloth diapers so they are ready for the hospital stay.  I'm still debating if I should use sposies while I'm at the hospital vs my own cloth diapers so I will have to play it by ear.  In the meantime, I want them all ready for our little baby when he/she is finally born. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment