CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sleeping on a chair : (

... 4am and not sleeping : (... Since the start of my pregnancy I've heard stories from my mom and sister about how they had to sleep on a chair during their last month of pregnancy.  I always thought that sounded awful and that there is no way that would happen to me. Well, looks like it is happening to me :(.  It all started with the pelvic pain and pressure being the worst today than its ever been.  I'm really not exagerating.  I just can't believe that the pain is worse.  I mean it literally feels like the baby is about to fall off and like he's just hanging on to my lower abdomen for dear life. 

Anyway, when I went to lay in bed tonight I was uncomfortable but doing ok.  I slept for about 2 hrs before I had to get up to go on my usual bathroom run and when I got up the pelvic pain was excruciating.  When I went back to bed I propped myself up with pillows to sit up and after a while had to make another bathroom run and would you believe that the pain wasn't nearly as bad???  By the time Oscar came to bed he asked me if our rocking chair would be better so I tried it and it was easier to get in and out than the sitting up position in our bed and again after about an hour had to make my umpteenth bathroom run and virtually no pain when I got up!!!  I'm still trying to get used to sleeping on it (hence why I'm up at 4am) but the fact that there is no pain after getting up from the rocking chair totally excites me!!!  Now, I just have to figure out how to sleep in it ...
Totally delirious from lack of sleep--

0 comments:

Post a Comment