CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Its been a while!

My goodness its been awhile!  I thought it was time to update the blog to showcase current events--- oh, like our pregnancy!  As most of you know I am now about 5 months pregnant with our little one.  The last few weeks we've had many "firsts" and I thought it was time to start up the blog again so I can share with everyone and also with the baby when its older : ).

I thought I would give the blog a facelift also!  Do you think it looks a little "busy"?  I wanted something different and fun and almost childlike and I like the new templates blogger has installed.  I don't want the blog to become a babies only blog but naturally the biggest change in our life right now is the pregnancy so you'll most likely be seeing lots of pregnancy posts!  I uploaded a picture of my 12 week ultrasound as the header because the baby is our life right now.  I like this picture because you can see his/her little body so clearly.  I don't have the 20 week ultrasound scanned in yet but I'll be sharing that soon.  We couldn't get a full body pic because the baby is too big!  But we got a nice profile shot and even a shot of the baby opening its mouth!  Its so cute!

Stay tuned for more posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment