I've been telling anyone that wants to listen that I "popped" about a week ago... and I mean I really popped! I'm HUGE and already having problems sleeping : (. Its getting harder and harder to find a good sleeping position so I sleep mainly on my sides with lots o' pillows. One big change this week are my feet. Wow, my feet have never hurt so much! It hurts to walk and today I had to loosen the ties on my sneakers b/c they were too tight-- even though they really weren't! What's happening to me! What am I turning into?! I won't even get to the part about my boobs (that's a little too much TMI but you mommies out there know what I'm talking about!)
Some of the great things about being just shy of six months is feeling my baby move... love it, love it, love it. I wish the hubby could feel her though. Everytime he puts his hands on my belly she stops moving! We have also recently started reading to her and I'm hoping she hears us so we can be a soothing voice when she is born. Okay, so I keep saying "she" but that's because I can't say "it" and I'm not feeling a "he". We still don't know what we are having and are looking forward to our little surprise in November!
2 comments:
How about saying "the baby" instead of "she" ? Could be a little prince in your belly and you don't want to confuse "the baby" !!!!! I always said "the baby" instead of he or she. It's amazing when the baby is born and you actually know if it's a boy or a girl. It made the experience extra special!
Also, Maybe you are saying "she" because all of us (meaning mami and I) are telling you "its a girl" lol - I agree with Kat, refer to your little peanut as the "baby" we used to call Allison and Billy "peanut" when they were in my belly. LOL
Post a Comment