Wow, its been awhile! Well, clearly I'm not made to be a blogger! Unless of course I'm getting married and need to document every last detail, lol! Honestly, I know a few people want me to keep up with the blog but I'm not as into it as I was when I was planning the wedding. I can see myself starting to blog more frequently when I get preggo!
To catch up here are a few things: We finally got our pictures on DVD. I must say I'm so glad we decided to get the rights to our pictures. We have so many plans for them! Parent's albums, brag books, collages and of course thank you cards. This weekend will be the thank you card weekend! It will still be a few weeks before they go out. We need to design them, order them and then once they finally arrive we have to write them out. We decided to do a personal message for each instead of a generic message. We got so many generous gifts that we felt it was important to recognize everyone with a personal thank you. So give us another few weeks!
I'm back on Weight Watchers- yay! I gained about 6 pounds after the wedding and its been hard to get back on track(I mean really hard). Last night I was going through some old pictures and I found one of me and Oscar when we were both really, really chunky (I mean really chunky). We agreed that we would never get like that again so here I am. I am running, biking (yes, biking) and watching my points. Next, is attending a meeting. Oscar is doing this thing called P90X or something like that. He is tired a lot but he is happy with the results (me too!).
Ok, time to go to sleep. I hope you guys are great!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
nice to hear from you in such detail - even though we email each other everyday I dont know half of the stuff you are up to!! Alicia
Post a Comment