CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Shower!!

My shower was Sunday! It was so AMAZING! I'm still grinning from ear to ear at the mere thought of it. There were so many friends there that travelled long distances and I just think that is so incredibly special. My family went above and beyond to make this a surprise. They even involved Oscar, his sister and our dance instructors! Also, a very dear friend even went on her own to try and "deceive" me! Poor Oscar had to lie to me and he hates lying! He was so flustered during the "lie" that I thought he was mad. There were scripts for everyone from Oscar to his sister, to my mom and dad. One of the reasons they went to great lengths is because I've been so nosy in trying to find out when my shower would be : D. Well, they completely accomplished the impossible. Twice that day I thought I would have my shower but it didn't happen so by the time my real shower happened I had already given up the idea! I swear I need to write everything down so I never forget all the details of that day.

The theme of the shower was a tea party. I LOVE tea, specially herbal tea. My sister had tea pots and little tea pot trinkets throughout her house and she had pink and white roses as decoration. She replaced all the pictures (I mean all) of her family with pics of me and Oscar! Her living room was so beautifully decorated. The prizes for the shower games were tea cups and saucers with tea bags and truffles inside-- how cute!! The favors were little honeybee containers--so you can have honey with your tea :))). Honestly, my sis (actually all of the bridesmaids) did such an incredible job. I felt so loved and so special that I'm just so happy right now. I'm posting a few pictures for all to see. Oh, the BEST PART was me falling down on the floor when they yelled surprise!!! Who does that?!?!? I'm waiting for those pictures. I'll have to post them in a share photowebsite so I can send them to everyone-- until them I'm posting a few pics that my friend Jamie took. Thanks Jamie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment