CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Fitting

Had my first fitting tonight with a new seamstress and I loved her! She came highly recommended by some girls from The Knot so I took a chance. She was so professional and overall awesome. My sister and my mom liked her a lot too. The best part (and I don't think I have mentioned this yet) was that she will be able to remove the applique from the bottom of my dress and shorten it! My dress looked so nice when she had it pinned. Its incredible what a few inches will do to the dress.

To give you some background, when I went to try on my dress when it first came in everything was great! However, we did notice that the dress was a little long-- blame it on a lower heel shoe that I want to wear and my weight loss. To make a long story short, the bridal shop's seamstress suggested to wear a higher heel shoe so the dress wouldn't drag. So I did-- a four inch heel! The shoe did bring up the dress more and it looked really nice. Well, I don't want to wear a four inch heel for an entire day and I don't want to tower over Oscar either. So my new seamstress was so awesome that she said it would be no problem to remove the applique and shorten the dress. I just remember it looking so beautiful even though it was pinned up. So everyone, remember to look at the bottom of my dress!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment