CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The dress fit!

Hello everyone! It has been such a busy week that I haven't had time to post about my first fitting. I have a few minutes now. The fitting was a huge success. I was nervous because I had ordered it a size smaller but it fit great! As a matter of fact the assistant at the bridal shop tightened the corset a little too much. We took lots of pictures but I'm not going to post any on this blog. If you want to see any of them let me know, I'm happy to share! The dress is so beautiful-- the pictures don't do it justice!! I hope my photographer is able to capture all the lace and its beauty. Since the dress fit me perfectly I won't need any alterations (yeah!). I will only need alterations if I continue to lose weight-- which I might add is still my goal : ). The one thing I need to decide is the type of bustle. I wasn't crazy about the bustles that the seamstress showed me-- one was English and one was French. I just didn't like the way she did it. Anyway, that's for another day.

Today I'm off to Oscar's sister's wedding! Its a little rainy but who cares! Its going to be a beautiful day anyway!

Taa, taa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment