The first batch of invites were sent out today thanks to my future hubby : ). Second batch tomorrow. No going back now! LOL! Yesterday, two of my sisters, my flower girl, my mom and my dad helped me with the invitations. We had so much fun! I definetly had my bridezilla moments! Thank goodness I have such an understanding family! We were listening to music that we might play at the wedding so we had a great time! So a BIG THANKS to you guys that helped!!! I'll post pics as soon as I can get them from my mom.
Oh, and I love, love, love how my invitations came out. I'm really happy with the envelopes and the inserts and everything. I'm so excited! I have to check my list to see what's next but I'm going to take a wedding breather for a few days. The invitations had me stressed!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
I got mine and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!!! I can't wait Lil ;)
Post a Comment