CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Day off

I love having days off from work. I think we should all lobby for three day weekends!

So yesterday I bought a new printer. Its one of those three-in-one printers where we can fax, scan and print. Its actually pretty cool. I already printed two pictures and they came out SO nice. The picture in this post is one I printed. We didn't have a picture of Oscar's grandmother and now we do :). I've also been using it to print out samples of our RSVP and reception cards. For those who don't know, I ordered the wedding invitations through a website but decided not to buy the RSVP and reception cards because it cost mucho money. I decided to print those on my own. So far its working out pretty well! I'm also working on the other inserts for the wedding invites. Its kind of early to do this considering I'm not mailing them out until late March but before I know it it'll be late March and nothing will be ready!

I also finalized our guest list and just need two more addresses. I'm sending out the invitations, hopefully today, to the calligrapher. She does really nice work and is so inexpensive. I think the envelopes will look so nice. I'm hoping we don't add any more guests. It seems like every other day we are adding someone else to the list, argh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment