CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bridal Shower angst

So I'm having bridal shower angst. I told my sister, my Maid of Honor, that she and my bridesmaids can plan my shower and not tell me anything about it. Originally I wanted to be involved in the planning but then decided it would be too much for me. So now I think my bridal shower could be any day now! Case in point, today we went to my sister's house to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday, well, crazy me thought this was my bridal shower! I thought, what a great idea to get me to dress up to go to a family birthday party-- I would never suspect a thing! Well, ofcourse it was not my bridal shower. I think I'm losing all common sense! I've never had any kind of surprise party and the wait is killing me! I keep thinking every weekend and every where I go where I am dressed up is going to be my shower! Is this completely crazy??? What is happening to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment