Whew, what a week. Well, before I get to that-- Happy New Year : ). I hope everyone had a great time. It was low key for us. Oscar and I stayed in and watched the ball drop. It was a nice and quiet evening-- thank goodness because I worked all day and just wanted to relax at home and not go out.
Ok, so on to the wedding. As some of you may remember, when I ordered my wedding dress I decided to order it in a smaller size-- yep, that's what I did (much to the chagrin of quite a few people). So now I'm really worried that I'm not going to fit into it because I'm pretty sure I've gained weight since I've ordered it.
Anyway, I've been trying to eat better and exercise but I just really haven't gotten into it so I decided to check out Weight Watchers. I wanted to check it out partly because I know a few people that look AMAZING now that they have gone through it. I figured I should give it a try. I wasn't sure which meeting to go to so I posted on theknot if anyone was also going and it just so happened that one of the newly married knotties was going back after a five month absence. The kicker? She was going to the 8am Saturday meeting! Ha! 8am! No way, man, I'm chillin' at home on a Saturday morning. Well, low and behold, guess where this bride-to-be was at 8am last Saturday morning? I met the knottie, who I now consider my WW buddy : ), had a good meeting and joined! I really like her, she totally motivated me to join and it was a good idea.
So this is my first week on Weight Watchers and boy it was tough!! I'm not going to say it was easy. It really wasn't easy for me. I love to eat and it was so hard to eat just the right portions and skip the snacking (well, not all the snacking ; ). Tomorrow is my first weigh-in and I'm really looking forward to it. It is nice to know I will have a friend there : ).
So that's my story on Weight Watchers. My dress is scheduled to arrive on March 3rd. I have roughly seven weeks to make a difference in my weight for my first fitting. Wish me luck!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
Good luck Miss Lil!! I know quite a few people who have had great success with Weight Watchers, so i plan to add you to that list :) Nothing like a wedding dress to be a motivator!!!!! Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment