Hello everyone! So we registered today at Bed, Bath and Beyond. We are also going to register at Macy's to give guests other options. When I told Oscar we were only going to BB&B today he said, well, why don't we go to both BB&B and Macy's. Well, let me tell you, thank goodness I talked him out of going to both. We spent about 3-1/2 hours at BB&B!! I was so tired that I just wanted to leave and choose things online. Actually, we stayed past closing time-- the store manager told us we could stay as long as we liked. Now that we are done with it (well, mostly done with it) I'm going to try not to be a registry stalker. I don't really have the urge to look at it-- I want to be pleasantly surprised : ).
Anyway, it was quite an experience. We couldn't agree on the china-- I am more traditional and Oscar is more modern so we left that for another day. It took forever to choose the flatware but we finally chose something we both liked. I'm debating whether we should have also chosen silverware but I guess the casual flatware is good enough. So next is Macy's. Maybe we'll go tomorrow since my sis (MOH) is bugging me to get the registries done... mmmm, I wonder why ; ). So that's the big wedding news for today.
Click here to go to the BB&B webpage
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comments:
Here's my advice:
Register for an everyday set of flatware and a "special occasion" set of flatware. The silverware has to be handwashed because it tarnishes in the dishwasher (as I found out after my first use of my brand new wedding silverware!) Spare yourself the trouble - who wants to handwash after a long day playing hostess??
Happy registering,
Paula
Post a Comment