CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

5.2

Hmmm, you are probably wondering what 5.2 is... is it the number of miles I ran today? Is it the number of apples I ate today? Is it the amount of money in my wallet? None of the above-- its the amount of pounds I lost my first week on Weight Watchers!! How exciting is that?! I must say I was really nervous heading into the weigh-in because I heard everyone loses weight their first couple of weeks and I didn't want to be the one that didn't. I was in shock when she told me I had lost so much!! I have been warned that the amount of weight loss does go down after the first week or so. So I'm ready for a less than surprising weight loss when I head back next Saturday. Actually I hope I don't lose another 5.2 pounds because I don't think that is healthy! A 1-2 pound loss a week is on the healthy side.

I feel more confident now and like I can really make a difference in how I look and feel. I'm also feeling the pressure to lose weight for the wedding. I am getting worried about my dress not fitting me. I just have to keep working hard. My WW buddy, Jenn, is a great inspiration. She lost 30+ pounds two years ago and has kept it off! It really helps to have someone who's gone through the program and is cheering you on-- yey for me and Jenn! It will be another tough week but I know I can tough it out. Wedding dress, here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment